Gawada, Kunbi, Velip & Dhangar Federation
c/0 : New Goa Store, Opp. Cafe Bhonsle,
Panaji - Goa
Reg. No. 48/Goa/81
Appeal to contribute towards expenses to fight Rs.500 crore defamation case
1) Fomento Mining Company led by Mr. Audooth Timblo has filed a defamation case against our Co-ordinator of Mand Shri Sebastian Rodrigues for his online writings at http://www.mandgoa.blogspot.com/ .
2) Mr. Audooth Timblo is the owner of the five star hotel 'Cidade de Goa' based at Vaiginim, Dona Paula - Goa.
3) The defamation case filed is for Rs.500 crore.
4) The defamation case is filed at Calcutta High Court.
5) GAKUVED considers this case is of Public Interest and request members of the public to support to fight this case.
6) GAKUVED appeals the members of the public to contribute minimum Rs.2/- per head to meet the cost of the case.
7) You may deposit your financial contribution in the Gawada, Kunbi, Velip and Dhangar Federation bank account number 13809 at Indian Overseas Bank, Panaji branch, Panaji-Goa.
8) You may also post demand drafts and cheques drawn in favour of Gawada, Kunbi, Velip & Dhangar Federation to GAKUVED, c/0 : New Goa Store, Opp. Cafe Bhonsle, Panaji - Goa. Pincode 403 001.
9) For International contributors, our Swift Code for money transfer is as follows:
IOBAINBB001 (IOB CHENNAI, INDIA) for further credit to IOB PANAJI, INDIA, A/C NO.13809, Gawada, Kunbi, Velip & Dhangar Federation.
10) In case you are crediting money directly to the account then please send reference email to email@example.com so that the amount received is acknowledged to the sender and note of gratitude and thanks is communicated by GAKUVED.
11) Please indicate your name while sending as the amount received will be regularly published on http://www.mandgoa.blogspot.com/ to ensure financial transparency.
12) In case you are collecting money from other people for this cause then please send the name, address, if possible - telephone number and email id so that thank you message could be send to them as well and their contribution be publicly acknowledged.
(Durgadas G. Gaonkar)