Friday, June 11, 2010

Tulsidas Velip files Police case against Forest officials

The following is the text of the complaint filed at Quepem Police Station by Tulsidas Velip today at 7.15 pm:


From,

Shri Tulshidas Velip,

r/o. Velipwada, Cavrem,

Quepem-Goa.

Date: 11/6/2010.

To,

The Police Inspector,

Quepem Police Station,

Quepem-Goa.

Sub: Complaint against forest officials working at Maina Quepem Range and Canacona Range.

Sir,

I, the undersigned hereby lodge my complaint against Forest Guard of Maina Range Shri Baban Naik and two other officials from Canacona Forest Range which is as under:

1. I had filed a application on 11/3/2010 before the Prime Minister of India stating that there are Tiger in Cavrem Maina area of Quepem taluka. That in support of my complaint I had also mentioned some instances to prove that there are Tiger in the area.

2. That as I had filed a c omplaint before the Prime Minister that on Wednesday 9/6/2010 at one Baban Naik forest guard of Maina Range along with two officials who told me that they are from Canacona Range came to my house at Cavrem and they started threatening me stating that why I have filed complaint regarding Tiger at Cavrem to the Prime Minister. They also force me to sign on a statement which they have written which I refused to sign at they refuse to give me a copy nor ready to read over its contents.

3. That further they start saying that I might be aware how the villagers of Cavrem were harassed by the forest official during the byson killing issue, similarly they can harass me by filing a false complaint of killing a byson. They also started saying that how the villagers of Keri of Sateri were put in trouble over tiger issue, similarly I and my family will be in trouble over Tiger issue . They were constantly try to blackmail me and pursuing me to say they there is no tiger in Cavrem area and try to take my signature on a statement written by them .

4. I hereby kindly requesting your goodself to book forest guard of Maina Range Baban Naik and other two forest Officials of Canacona Range who had accompanied said Baban at my residence as per the criminal laws in force.

Kindly do the needful and obliged.

Yours Truly

Sd/-

(Tulsidas Velip)

Copy to:

1. The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India,

Rail Bhavan,

New Delhi.

2. The Minister of Env. And Forest,

Paryavaran Bhavan,

New Delhi,

3. The IGP

Police Head Quarters,

Panaji-Goa.

4. The Dy-Conservator of Forest,

South,

Margao Goa.

No comments: