Monday, March 30, 2009

Complaint against Quepem Police Constable for threatening Ambaulim protestor

From,
Mr. Franky Rebello,
r/o. Copelabhat, Deao,
Quepem-Goa.

Date:2/2/2009.

To,
The DGP, Police Headquarters,
Panaji-Goa.

Sub: Complaint against P.C. Mohan Dessai.

Sir,

I the undersigned hereby lodge my complaint against police Constable Mohan Dessai attached to Quepem police Station which is as under:

That on 17/12/2008 the villagers of Copelabhat Deao came on the road to protest against the dust pollution they face.

That on 1/2/2009 at around 9.45PM the said police constable Mohan Dessai attached to quepem Police Station along with another three unknown person came to my house in a Maruti car . Said Mohan Dessai at which time was totally under the influence of liquor etered my house and informed my wife that from tomorrow my Job is gone as I am working for a company. He further threatened my wife that he can arrest me at any movement.

While leaving the house he informed my wife to appear me at the police station on 2/2/2009 at 9.00AM however he did not delivered any call letter. When said Mohan appeared at my house I was not present only my wife and aged parents were present.

I hereby stated that this is being done to threaten me and my family.

I hereby kindly requesting your goodself to investigate into the matter and action be initiated against said Mohan Dessai, P.C. attached to Quepem police station.

Yours Truly

s/d

( Franky Rebello )

No comments: