Thursday, March 16, 2023

Fresh intimidating tactics against noted Environmental Architect Elsa Fernandes

Tome Oliveira husband of sarpanch Jennifer had come today afternoon around 12.00 noon near my house in Segundo Bairo to do recce of my house and have even spoken to one of my neighbours to coerce intimidating tactics on me.


I am informing all by this message just incase there is any criminal activity against me or my family or my property 


Also in my college he and the dy sarpanch has mastermind in the name of Krishna Pandit and filed RTI on my name asking all my personal details against whom I have also filed a police complaint 


All this is being done as revenge against me because I have asked questions in the gram sabha about the village


Elsa Fernandes

Santa Cruz,

Goa

No comments: